Spring 2018 • NUMBER 53
- Finding our Place, Thomas Lucas, S.J.
- Thinking Like an Urban Planner at a Jesuit University, Jamie Kralovec
- A Center Outside Itself Where the University Finds Itself, Jason Taylor
- Teaching and Learning in San Francisco’s Gentrification Tide, Rachel Brahinsky
- The Dream of the Mountains’ Struggle, Jessica A. Wrobleski
- Sports in Schools, Patrick Kelly, S.J.
- Being a Neighbor in the Hood, Gilbert Sunghera, S.J.
- Walking the Crossroads of Campus and Community at Rockhurst, Alicia Douglas
- Empowering Communities in Worlds Apart, Elizabeth Grassi, Obdulia Castro, Paul Burson, Rosa Burson
- A Beautiful Thing, Melissa Quan and Bob Hannafin
- Jesuit Universities Serving the Local Church, Tom Reynolds
- Community Partnerships? Ask our Alumni, Jacob Dillabaugh
- Images of Engagement, Rachael Steward
- The Quality of Mercy at the Heart of Sanctuary, Paul Lakeland
- How Should Jesuit Universities Respond to the Repeal of DACA? Rachel Wifall
An Historical Moment:
- Saint Louis University, Amelia Blanton Hibner
Teaching to Mission:
- Doing Time, Redeeming Time, Daniel L. Smith
- Emmaus: The Nature of the Way, Chris Yates
- Finding a Place on Campus, Samir Aslane
- Students Found a New Journal, Billy Ford
- A Call for Prophetic Jesuit Leadership, Sarah Hansman
To view individual web features and articles from past issues, click here.